Can we agree that a toddler (or children, in general) looks good in a plush backpack? Whatever the bag’s design, you’re sure to smile when you see your child hop, skip, run, or jump with his cute plush backpack on.
Plush children’s backpacks come in different designs, from animals to popular cartoon characters. Here, we give you the top-rated ones based on consumer reviews, ratings, and feedback.
In a hurry? Click here to find the best plush backpacks for your child.
- 1. Minnie Mouse Plush Backpack
- 2. Yoshi Plush Backpack
- 3. Sesame Street Plush Backpack Elmo
- 4. My Little Pony Derpy Plush Backpack
- 5. Adventure Time Finn Plush Backpack
- 6. Hello Kitty Plush Backpack Pink
- 7. Yoda Buddies Backpack Plush
- 8. Despicable Me Purple Minion Evil Tim Plush Backpack
- 9. Pokemon Pikachu 15 Plush Backpack
- 10. My Neighbor Totoro Backpack Bag Plush Doll
1. Minnie Mouse Plush Backpack
She’s still the most popular fictional rat ever, alongside Mickey Mouse, of course. That’s why it’s no wonder that many merchandises bear her image, or resemble her just like in the case of this plush backpack.
2. Yoshi Plush Backpack
Many kids will be wearing either a Luigi or Super Mario backpack. To be different, your kid would probably want to go for this Yoshi plush bag. It comes in a bright green color, so it stands out easily.
3. Sesame Street Plush Backpack Elmo
Described as a “little red dynamo with a positive personality,” Elmo is one of the most-loved Sesame Street characters. Why is this the case? In an article published at Slate.com, the explanation is that toddlers can relate to Elmo in that Elmo is “just like toddlers who are in an exploratory stage of life.”
4. My Little Pony Derpy Plush Backpack
This plush backpack features a small zip compartment, adjustable straps, and a beautiful exterior. It’s officially licensed.
5. Adventure Time Finn Plush Backpack
This is made from a soft fleece material, is approximately 21″ tall, and it’s ideal for ages 14 and up.
6. Hello Kitty Plush Backpack Pink
Hello Kitty is 40 years old — could you believe that? Still, she is the world’s most beloved cat. You must have collected tons of Hello Kitty merch in the past. Now, it’s your child’s turn. Here’s a plush backpack to start.
7. Yoda Buddies Backpack Plush
This backpack is undoubtedly rich in details. The colors are also well thought out. It’s made from 100% polyester, so it’s soft and cuddly.
8. Despicable Me Purple Minion Evil Tim Plush Backpack
The minions are cute and adorable. But this devil minion’s color, you can’t deny, is also one to go “aww” over.
9. Pokemon Pikachu 15 Plush Backpack
Anime, anyone? We all know who Pikachu is, the yello rodent. If Minnie Mouse is arguably the most popular female rat, you can also say that Pikachu has earned his own popularity.
10. My Neighbor Totoro Backpack Bag Plush Doll
Another Japanese animated character is Totoro, which is said to be a spirit of some sort. It’s cute, nonetheless.
More Backpack Styles HERE...
- Top-Rated Disney Backpacks Based on Amazon Consumer Ratings
- Best-Rated Leather Messenger Backpacks (Briefcase Backpacks) Available Today
- Best-Rated Leather Backpacks
- Top-Rated Stephen Joseph Backpacks
- Best Trauma Backpack – Top Consumer Picks
- Saddleback Backpack Review — Is this Leather Backpack Worth It?
- Types of Duluth Backpacks – Unleash the Scoutmaster in You
- Ultralight Backpacks that Make Traveling a Breeze
- What are the Best Backpacks for DSLR Camera? Top Consumer Picks
- 10 Cute and Pretty Backpacks