Leather will never go out of style. New designs and styles of backpacks will come and go, but for sure, manufacturers will always incorporate leather in their design.
Leather is timeless. Polished or not, it gives a backpack its distinct personality. But above all, leather stands the test of time. Literally, you can keep your leather backpacks for the next generation.
Top-Rated Genuine Leather Backpacks
It’s very easy to tell genuine leather backpacks from a fake one — from the smell and weight up to the texture. But, take note that these pieces can be expensive. That said, here’s a tip. To ensure a leather backpack’s durability, always check the following: hardware, zipper, and straps.
Sure, leather in itself is durable. But some materials the backpack uses may not. You don’t want the straps to be made from nylon. Instead, you want them to be also made from genuine leather. Also, you want the hardware to be made from brass.
Here are the top-rated leather backpacks available online.
Synthethic Leather Backpacks
At first, we didn’t like the idea of listing synthethic leather backpacks. After all, they’re not as durable and good-looking as their genuine counterparts.
But when we saw these bags, we changed our mind. In this rare instance, their design is too nice not to be shared of noticed.
More Backpack Styles HERE...
- Best-Rated Leather Messenger Backpacks (Briefcase Backpacks) Available Today
- Best Plush Backpack for Your Child – Top 10 Picks
- Best-Rated Laptop Backpacks Available Online Today
- Newly Released Kate Spade Backpacks
- Saddleback Backpack Review — Is this Leather Backpack Worth It?
- What are the Best Backpacks for DSLR Camera? Top Consumer Picks
- Top-Rated Kipling Backpacks
- Types of Duluth Backpacks – Unleash the Scoutmaster in You
- Cool, Trendy, Modern Rucksack Backpack Men – 6 Types of Rucksack
- 10 Cute and Pretty Backpacks