Kipling bags are known for the simplicity of their design and the superior quality of their materials. They’re not difficult to pair with a casual outfit, and they are proven to last many years.
As for Kipling backpacks, there are different styles that you can choose from. Here, we give you the backpacks that have received top ratings from consumers. We have categorized these top-selling backpacks into two, based on the style — classic bags and the stylish ones.
Best Kipling Backpacks – Classic Style
There are different types of classic style that Kiplings can give you, and they come in different colors as well. Here are the top-selling of them, from Seoul to Challenger.
Here’s a spotlight on the Kipling Sausalito. As you can clearly see in its image below, the Sausalito is an ideal bag for the commuter. It primarily acts as a lightweight, portable, and functional luggage. Plus, it has backpack straps to make sure it’s convenient for you to carry. Check it out.
Top-Rated Kipling Backpacks – Pretty, Chic, and Stylish
If you think the above-catalogued styles are too classic for you, try these more stylish ones. Their commonality is that they are all top-selling.
More Backpack Styles HERE...
- Best-Rated, Functional and Stylish Purple Backpacks
- What is the Best Herschel Backpack? Top Picks
- Top 10 Hello Kitty Backpacks
- Best-Rated Victoria’s Secret Backpacks
- 10 Coolest Billabong Backpacks Available Now
- Newly Released Kate Spade Backpacks
- Top-Rated Stephen Joseph Backpacks
- Types of Duluth Backpacks – Unleash the Scoutmaster in You
- Saddleback Backpack Review — Is this Leather Backpack Worth It?
- Top-Rated Black Diamond Backpacks