If you’re a photographer, a blogger, or a professional whose income relies solely or mostly on your pictures, your DSLR camera is your most valued possession. Every part has to stay undamaged at all times so they can work together to give you those beautiful, quality images.
For this reason, you need the best storage available. You’re probably always on the go, so to keep everything in place, you’ll need one of the best backpacks for DSLR. These camera backpacks are especially designed to give you padded and spacious compartments to organize and protect your gadget.
- Features of a Camera Backpack
- Best Backpacks for DSLR – Top Consumer Picks
- AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories (1393R1)
- Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (SLRC-206BLACK)
- Lowepro Flipside 300 Backpack
- BESTEK Nylon backpack SLR DSLR digital camera gadget organizer bag
- Pelican Products 0S1300-0003-110 Sport Elite Backpack for Camera/Laptop
Features of a Camera Backpack
– Plenty of Compartments. Expect to have a lot of pouches, zippered compartments, and pockets that will hold, protect, and organize all parts of your camera, from zoom lens and USB cards up to small accessories and writing notebooks.
– Well-cushioned and Durable Straps. All compartments are lined with paddings and cushions to give extra protection for your delicate camera and its parts. Also, camera backpacks have durable straps to make sure they are comfortable to wear. Also, most backpacks for DSLR come with side straps to hold your tripod.
– Waterproof Base that Can Stand Alone. Ordinary backpacks don’t stand on their own. But with camera backpacks, they are equipped with a base made from waterproof materials. Plus, they can stand on their own.
– Patented Features. Some manufacturers such as Case Logic has managed to come up with a patented feature such as a pending hammock system that suspends your camera above the bottom, thereby protecting it from the shock it may get.
Best Backpacks for DSLR – Top Consumer Picks
Here, we’ve catalogued top-rated camera backpacks available online. Check out their features, ratings, and consumer feedback.
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories (1393R1)
This is no doubt the best-selling camera backpack available on Amazon, having been bought by more than 2,200 consumers. It has a nylon / polyester exterior and holds many pockets on the inside.
From the buyers’ comments, this backpack is compact, yet it is large enough to hold all camera accessories. One of the consumers says he has been using this bag since 2007, which proves how durable and long-lasting this backpack is.
Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack (SLRC-206BLACK)
The Case Logic SLRC-206 weighs 4.1 pounds. According to consumers, this like a full-sized backpack, yet it’s compact enough to sit comfortably under a plane seat. The disadvantage, though, is that although it’s water resistant, this camera backpack isn’t waterproof.
>> Click here to Get the Case Logic SLRC-206
Lowepro Flipside 300 Backpack
This is perhaps the camera backpack that has the most impressive or complete features, which include the following: black entry compartment, outer storage panels, hideaway tripod holder, removable accessory pouch, detachable waist belt, adjustable sternum strap, mesh side pocket, sliplock accessory loops, and water resistant outer fabric.
BESTEK Nylon backpack SLR DSLR digital camera gadget organizer bag
This is made of high density durable nylon. It has a detachable waist belt, zippered pockets, and side straps for your tripod. Consumers are impressed with the compartments.
>> Click here to Get the BESTEK Nylon backpack SLR DSLR Bag
Pelican Products 0S1300-0003-110 Sport Elite Backpack for Camera/Laptop
This is ideal for those looking for a backpack that can carry and protect your DSLR and laptop at the same time.
>> Click here to Get the Pelican Products 0S1300-0003-110 Sport Elite Backpack